Uploads from crayonmuffin on Flickr

Saturday, July 1, 2017

He says it's hot





My husband saw me in this and said it’s one hot little outfit! Of course I blushed (I can be a little shy). It’s available at Facepalm if you want to wear this hot little outfit too!

Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Store

Shape: Bella Swan by MiliMili Shop
LAQ Trinity head LAQ Store
Birth cream tone skin applier Birth Skins store
Vista prohands Vista Store
Glasses:  ~*~Shar's~*~Geekie  princess glasses rainbow Sharodie's Design
Lipstick: Valentina by Inevitable Madness Inevitable Madness Store
Nail Polish: alaskametro<3 "Pride" nail art appliers MP link for nails
Eyes: Bicolor eyes blue & pink by Cotton Candy Monster
Hair: Char by Truth Truth Store
Top, skirt and sunglasses: Presley by Facepalm Facepalm Store
 
Rings: Best daughter friendship ring
JCNY love of my life engagement ring
JCNY love of my life wedding ring

Necklace Cabochon Hertz

Facepalm Store

 Previous Post - Shiver me timbers

No comments:

Post a Comment