Uploads from crayonmuffin on Flickr

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

A Strange Room

I have a bad habit of wandering around places I shouldn't be, and today I had found this old building. No one answered my knocking on the door so I opened the door to explore. Everything seemed to be normal for an old building until I reached a room that made me stop..


Looking around the room from the doorway I could see large tubes filled with different colors of liquids, and some pretty other strange things..

 I bravely entered the room, curious of what the room was used for and what was in these large tubes.

 While studying a large tube of red liquid I heard a sound coming towards the room and  I ran out the closest doorway which lucky for me led right outside!

Get this dress I had my adventure in at the Fable 3 event until  August 26th. Available in other colors.

*Dress: Reilly Dress - Black by Get Frocked @ Fable 3 event*

Everything else

Maitreya Lara body (hands&feet included)  Maitreya Store
Shape: Scarlet by LAQ  LAQ Store
Head: LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Scarlet LAQ Store
Skin: LAQ ~Omega Body + Linnea Essential Applier (2.0) LAQ Store
Nails: Cosmic by alaskametro<3 alaskametro<3
Eyes: Love Eyes by Inevitable Madness Inevitable Madness 
Hair: Jacica by Truth  Truth Store
Heels:Lynn Heels by KC|Couture KC|Couture Lynn heels MP link
 
Jewelry: Best daughter friendship ring
JCNY love of my life engagement ring
JCNY love of my life wedding ring
Face tattoo by Letis Tattoo
Heart lock collar
Unicorn Ring Set

Get Frocked

Pic taken at Ironwood Hills


No comments:

Post a Comment