Uploads from crayonmuffin on Flickr

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Breathin'


Get the outfit at the Sense event until February 8th! They come with color huds!!

*Dress & Jacket: Breathin' by Beautiful Dirty Rich @ Sense Event*
*Boots: Breathin' by Beautiful Dirty Rich @ Sense Event *

Everything else

Maitreya Lara body (hands&feet included)  Maitreya Store
Shape: Scarlet by LAQ  LAQ Store
Head: LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Scarlet LAQ Store
Skin: LAQ ~Omega Body + Linnea Essential Applier (2.0) LAQ Store
Nails: Dark Hearts by Alaskametro  Alaskametro
Eyes: Cat Kiss Mesh Eyes by .:I ProFect I:  .:I ProFect I:. MP Store
Hair: Nylah by Truth  currently @ Uber

Jewelry/tattoo: Best daughter friendship ring
JCNY love of my life engagement ring
JCNY love of my life wedding ring
Face tattoo by Letis Tattoo
Unicorn Ring Set
Yummy Charm Bracelet
Heart lock collar

Beautiful Dirty Rich


No comments:

Post a Comment