Uploads from crayonmuffin on Flickr

Friday, October 6, 2017

Baby come home


Outfit

eyeshadow

hair

Oooooo lots of new things I have today!!
Rockin' my hair from Alli&Ali Designs.
Waiting on my hubby to come home in my lingerie by Anny's Fashion found at FitMesh Designers Expose until October 21st!
Loving my awesome eyeshadow by Inevitable Madness  that you can get at the Nightmare event until October 31st!

Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Store
Shape: Bella Swan by MiliMili Shop
LAQ Trinity head LAQ Store
LAQ peach skin applier LAQ Store
Glow & Glitter Body Lotion Maitreya Appliers by C.C.M. MP link for glitter body lotion
Vista prohands Vista Store
Glasses: ~*~Shar’s~*~Geekie princess glasses rainbow Sharodie’s Design
Nails:alaskametro<3 “Pride” nail art appliers MP link for nails
Eyes: Bicolor eyes blue & pink by Cotton Candy Monster
Eyeshadow: Layl eyeshadows by Inevitable Madness @ Nightmare event
Hair: Kay69 Hair by Alli&Ali Designs Alli&Ali Designs Store
Outfit: Brunelly Harness Lingerie Set by Anny's Fashion  @ FitMesh Designers Expose

Rings: Best daughter friendship ring
JCNY love of my life engagement ring
JCNY love of my life wedding ring

FitMesh Designers Expose
Anny's Fashion

Alli&Ali Designs


Inevitable Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment