Uploads from crayonmuffin on Flickr

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Snowmen are awesome!


Not only do I get to build them, I get to wear them on my nails too! These nails are super cute! Hud gives you options of three colors, and you can wear them with or without the snowman. Get them at the Autumn Frost Fair until December 16th.

Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Store
Shape: Jade Bento Shape - AK Lulu & Maitreya by Inevitable Madness Inevitable Madness
AK Lulu Bento head Akeruka Creations
LAQ peach skin applier LAQ Store
Glow & Glitter Body Lotion Maitreya Appliers by C.C.M. MP link for glitter body lotion
Vista prohands Vista Store
Nails:November Frost - Nails by Inevitable Madness @ Autumn Frost Fair
Eyes: Bicolor eyes purple & wine by C.C.M. MP link for eyes
Hair: Aisha by .EscalateD. Hair   .EscalateD. Store

Rings: Best daughter friendship ring
JCNY love of my life engagement ring
JCNY love of my life wedding ring


Inevitable Madness




No comments:

Post a Comment