Uploads from crayonmuffin on Flickr

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Keep it real

This is to the people who have issues with me, that have become fake friends, the ones that only talk to me because of who we associate with. I don't need fakeness in my life and I'm better off without ya!

Lipstick is at The Point event until May 25th. Comes in different individual colors or get the fatpack for all colors.
Hair is a group gift  at .EscalateD. and comes with several color options. .EscalateD. has completely revamped their hair, newly textured but same great look!  (group costs L$)

*Hair: Aisha Duo (neons hud) by .EscalateD.  EscalateD. Store*   
*Lipstick: GO Matte Lipstick Makeup 05 by Go! Makeup  @ The Point Event *
 
Everything else

Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Store
Shape: Scarlet by LAQ  LAQ Store
Head: LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Scarlet LAQ Store
Skin: LAQ ~Omega Body + Linnea Essential Applier (2.5) LAQ Store
Vista prohands Vista Store
Nails: Cosmic by alaskametro<3 alaskametro<3
Eyes: Love Eyes by Inevitable Madness Inevitable Madness 
Top: Deja Top by Facepalm

Jewelry: Best daughter friendship ring
JCNY love of my life engagement ring
JCNY love of my life wedding ring
custom necklace by BFCD
Face tattoo by Letis Tattoo
Cabochon Hertz collar

EscalateD.

Go! Makeup
The Point



No comments:

Post a Comment