Uploads from crayonmuffin on Flickr

Monday, June 19, 2017

Come and get me


I know you want me *winks*
Dress is available at Facepalm!

Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Store
Shape: Bella Swan by MiliMili Shop
LAQ Trinity head LAQ Store
LAQ peach skin applier LAQ Store
Vista prohands Vista Store
Glasses:  ~*~Shar's~*~Geekie  princess glasses rainbow Sharodie's Design
Nail Polish: alaskametro<3 "Pride" nail art appliers MP link for nails
Eyeshadow: Weaponized Sugar Smoky eyeshadow MP link for eyeshadow
Lipstick: Winter Kiss by Livia Livia Store Eyes: Bicolor eyes blue & pink by Cotton Candy Monster
Hair: Keene by Moon Moon Store
Dress - Lucinda's Lace by Facepalm Facepalm Store


Rings: Best daughter friendship ring
           JCNY  love of my life engagement ring
           JCNY  love of my life wedding ring


Facepalm Store






1 comment: