Uploads from crayonmuffin on Flickr

Friday, June 16, 2017

I really don't care


I'm gonna be honest here, I am totally jamming out to a Demi Lovato song as I write this, lol. Why? Look at that face and tell me if I really look like I care! On another note though, the bada** lipstick is really bringing out my vibes right now. It's unique and shiny and it's blue (it's one of my fave colors, don't fret there are other colors just look at the pic below).  It's new at Inevitable Madness so get it, wear it, love it!

Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Store
Shape: Bella Swan by MiliMili Shop
LAQ Trinity head LAQ Store
LAQ peach skin applier LAQ Store
Lipstick: Ammela Lipsticks by Inevitable Madness Inevitable Madness Store
Eyes: Bicolor eyes blue & pink by Cotton Candy Monster
Hair: Harley by .EscalateD.  .EscalateD. Store


Inevitable Madness Store


Previous post: Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment