Uploads from crayonmuffin on Flickr

Friday, March 23, 2018

Easter Cuties - Sharing is Caring!


Sharing is Caring! Not only did I share my Easter goodies with Rain, I made sure she had this super cute outfit too! 
New release at Hardcore Clothing! Super cute and colorful outfit includes the top, shorts, socks and Easter basket!! Hudded with both patterned and solid textures!!


What I'm wearing (I'm by the chick in the egg hehe)

Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Store
Shape: Scarlet by LAQ  LAQ Store
Head: LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Scarlet LAQ Store
Skin: LAQ ~Omega Body + Linnea Essential Applier (2.5) LAQ Store
Vista prohands Vista Store
Nails: Pastel Hearts by alaskametro<3 alaskametro<3
Eyes: Love Eyes by Inevitable Madness Inevitable Madness 
Hair: NO_TOY by no.match no.match
Outfit: My Easter 1 by Hardcore Clothing Hardcore Clothing

Jewelry: Best daughter friendship ring
JCNY love of my life engagement ring
JCNY love of my life wedding ring
custom necklace by BFCD
Cabochon Hertz collar
Yummy bracelet
"Sweet" belly piercing
Face tattoo by Letis Tattoo

Background: Easter Chicks by BananaN MP Link to Easter Chicks
Bunny came with Easter Fun by Chez Moi MP Link to Easter Fun

Hardcore Clothing




No comments:

Post a Comment