Uploads from crayonmuffin on Flickr

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I just wanna break the rules


I don't wanna go to school
I just wanna break the rules
Boys and girls across the world
Putting on our dancing shoes
Going to the discotheque
Getting high and getting wrecked
I don't wanna go to school
I just wanna break the rules
~Charli XCX - Break The Rules
 
You can get this dress at the Up Event until April 10th! Color hudded with pretty color options!

Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Store
Shape: Scarlet by LAQ  LAQ Store
Head: LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Scarlet LAQ Store
Skin: LAQ ~Omega Body + Linnea Essential Applier (2.5) LAQ Store
Vista prohands Vista Store
Nails: Pastel Hearts by alaskametro<3 alaskametro<3
Eyes: Love Eyes by Inevitable Madness Inevitable Madness 
Hair: Liv Duo by .EscalateD. Hair   .EscalateD. Store
Dress:  Faithful by Milk&Cookies @ Up event

Jewelry: Best daughter friendship ring
JCNY love of my life engagement ring
JCNY love of my life wedding ring
custom necklace by BFCD
Cabochon Hertz collar
Yummy bracelet
"Sweet" belly piercing
Face tattoo by Letis Tattoo

Milk&Cookies

@ Up event

No comments:

Post a Comment